Friday, August 31, 2012

My LP Browser

During the past year I started collecting vinyl again. This has proven to be a very fun if not somewhat expensive hobby. However the enjoyment of finding old classics that I grew up with plus discovering music I have missed out on the first time has proven to be a huge success. From finding old loved vinyl like Pink Floyd, Kansas and Yes to newly discovered gems like "Sam Cooke", "Van Morrison" and "Roy Orbison" has proven to be both exciting and enlightening.

One problem. What to do with all that vinyl? Mrs. Mann was certainly loosing her patience with piles of LPs here and there. Enter Jim Overly. While attending the Keystone Record Club I was lucky enough to strike up a conversation with this very skilled carpenter. You see Jim is an amazing carpenter and loves his vinyl music. His "LP Browser" is the perfect companion for the LP collector. I purchased one (see right menu) and I truly love it. It is already full of vinyl and I am crossing my fingers that Santa brings me another one. Jim custom makes these beauties so if you are interested send him an email and say "Bill Mann sent you",

No comments:

Post a Comment