Friday, August 31, 2012

Welcome Friends

Music has always played an important part in my life. My earliest memories don't exactly include music but what I do remember from the start is sitting in my bedroom listening to records of audio stories. My earliest memory of listening to an LP must date back almost 40 years when I would play Sesame Street Records and one particular album escapes me which played "the sounds of the city". I graduated to records that would follow comic books of my favorite superheroes and of course Star Trek, Space:1999 and Planet of the Apes.

As I entered my teens I discovered "rock music". Music from "KISS", "Jefferson Starship", "Cheap Trick", "Thin Lizzy", "Elton John, "David Bowie" and "The Cars" grabbed my attention. From this point forward music has always has played an important part in my life, almost acting as a" soundtrack" from year to year.

Finally as I travel through my mid 40's into the my late 40's (ugh) I still love my music. Which like life, changes and surprises me. I hope to, in this blog to discuss and capture some of my passion for music and pass it on to anyone who is curious and wants to explore the amazing universe of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment